Thursday, June 14, 2007

And Just When You Thought I Was Gone ...

I make a return appearance, just to annoy everyone once again. Unfortunately, this will not be my trademarked rant, I was just popping in to say "hello". While I'm here I thought I might do some predictions regarding tonight's awards ... not that anyone cares, but I will anyway.

Hart Trophy will belong to Sidney Crosby, but Luongo deserves it more.

Vezina Trophy will go to Marty Brodeur, 12 SO is ridiculous.

Lester B. Pearson Award winner will be Vincent Lecavalier, just have a feeling. Wouldn't be surprised if Luongo got it though.

Nick Lidstrom and the Norris Trophy ... get out! Ya think?

Calder Trophy winner will be Evgeni Malkin.

Selke Trophy is probably going to Rod Brind'Amour, Jay Pandolfo might surprise.

Lindy Ruff was again the best coach in the league, and hands down wins the Jack Adams.

Martin St. Louis will win the most pointless award in all of professional sports, the Lady Byng.

Well there are my predictions, someone will have to let me know how I did ... I'm certainly not watching that boring 2 or 3 hours of pointless TV.

No comments: