Saturday, April 21, 2007

We are NOT absentee bloggers, I swear

Ok, so the truth of the matter is, all three of us are very busy with exams right now. Well, I'm not really, given that I've had the week off, but I have nothing to write about (be it here or my other blog) lately for whatever reason. I'm incredibly apathetic to the NHL playoffs right now anyway. Steve is wrapped up in the start of the MLB season, and Jared... well, I'm not entirely sure what Jared is up to right now. If you could look in some ditches or something so we can try to find him, that'd be great.

Anyway, I guess the point is that we don't want you to think that we've abandoned the cause. We're just a little sidetracked at the moment. So I've embedded this little clip of the glory days to help tide you over until we return to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: